Land For Sale in Kingscliff, Northern Rivers
For The Fortunate Few
Looking to buy residential land in the Northern Rivers area of NSW?
These six superb blocks of land are situated in the unbeatable heartland of Kingscliff’s highly sought-after blue chip residential area. This is an incredible opportunity to build a beautiful home and live the dream lifestyle. Amazing views to the north, east and south, just a short stroll to the beautiful Kingscliff beach and Cudgen Creek, and only 15 minutes’ drive to Tweed Heads.
Enjoy the sound of the waves and ocean scent from your new home in this iconic coastal setting, and then take a relaxed walk to the nearby cafes, restaurants, bars, and shops. It doesn’t get any better than this!
This is a rare opportunity to secure excellent residential land that has strong growth potential. You deserve to be rewarded with the best lifestyle the Tweed Coast has to offer, so come and inspect these superb blocks of land, and get started on that dream lifestyle.
- The 6 blocks of land range in size (see below), and are accessible from Hungerford Lane.
- Ideal for families, downsizers, retirees, or investors
- Metres to bus services, quiet position, all day sun
- Convenient to all amenities including schools, shops, hospitals and airports
- 35 minutes drive to Byron Bay & Gold Coast attractions
- 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
- Close to boating waterways & overlooking Cudgen Creek
- Situated on high ground, well protected from rising sea levels and beachfront erosion.
- New Hospital now under construction
- Tweed Shire Council has recently completed a renewal program of the Kingscliff Beach Front, with additional car parks and parklands.
- Surf in the patrolled beach, swim and kayak in the well protected creek, or fish offshore or along miles of readily accessible beaches and headlands.
- Enjoy whale watching from your front deck.
Architectural Plans Provided
Current approval in perpetuity is for 6 Torrens Title Integrated Housing Allotments. Each lot comes with plans for an architecturally designed home. House sizes are between 258m2 and 445m2. However you can have your dream home designed and approved by application to the Tweed Shire Council provided it meets current planning guidelines.
Alternately, you can buy all six blocks of land and apply to the Tweed Shire Council for a DA for twin home unit buildings for 12 to 16 superb units.
Land and Houses for Sale
Here are the areas of the land and of the homes for which free plans will be provided.
|Lot||Land Area||House Size||Site Cover||Soft Landscape||Hard Landscape|
Small lots mean low maintenance and enhanced security.
Make an Offer
Don’t miss your opportunity to buy this amazing land. The owner is open to offers on individual sites or for the entire piece of land.
The Kingscliff Township is ideally positioned between the bustling Gold Coast & tourist haven of Byron Bay, with infrastructure & development on the rise. The nearest major urban centre is Tweed Heads, which is just 15 minutes drive North.
Tweed Valley Hospital Opportunity
The construction of the new Tweed Valley Hospital in Kingscliff is set to increase demand for property and accommodation in the area. Currently under construction, and due for completion in 2022, the hospital will be very beneficial for Kingscliff, with sustained vigorous economic activity expected across all sections of its economy.
The 534 million dollar Tweed Valley Hospital will be located less than two kilometres from these lots, and will employ 800 to 1000 employees during the construction and 4500 once the hospital is operational. Quality accomodation in close proximity to the hospital is certain to be in high demand once the hospital opens.